For core strengthing and conditioning.
What Is Pilates?
Low-impact flexibility and muscular strength and endurance movements honed through repetition and steady progression of specific exercises. Our classes are floor-based and concentrate on ‘core muscles’, emphasising the use of the abdominals, postural muscles in the shoulders and upper body, hips, and thighs. Appropriate for people of all ages and levels of ability and fitness, from beginners to elite athletes, it can help improve posture, muscle tone, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieve stress and tension.
Want to be stronger and faster with other sports?
Sore back or neck after a long day at work?
Want a longer, leaner silhouette?
- Physiotherapist led classes
- Small group sessions (4-11 attendees) Spacious and well-equipped pilates studio on-site nBooking options from regular to casual
- Discounts available for multiple bookings nSpecialist classes
- Spacious and well-equipped pilates studio on-site Booking options from regular to casual Discounts available for multiple bookings
- Specialist classes
- Booking options from regular to casual Discounts available for multiple bookings Specialist classes
- Specialist classes
- One to one Pilates sessions
Pilates: How Do I Get Started?
What Do I Need?
You need to book and pay with our admin team to secure your space. Our classes are all held at our Pilates studio, located at Brookfield (Urban Ridge) clinic. Wear flexible comfortable clothing, and be prepared to have a laugh and make friends, as well as get a great workout.
What is vinyasa yoga?
Vinyasa yoga is all about harmonising breath with movement. When we move through yoga poses with this harmony in mind, we can create a very relaxing practice that allows us to quiet the mind as we stretch and strengthen our bodies. When our lives are busy and at times very demanding, yoga gives us the opportunity to step out of this ‘busy-ness”, to a place of self-care.
When & Where?
My class is held on Monday evenings from 7-8pm during the school term. At the Total Rehab Pilates Studio (Urban Ridge), on the corner of Millers Rd and Jude Place in Brookfield. This is a beautiful near-new studio, air-conditioned, carpeted, and private.
Classes are $10, and your first class is free.
Telephone: 021 124 2598