This book on Back Pain Treatment is right for you if you suffer from recurrent low back pain, including:
- Slipped Disc
- Arthritis in the back
Sciatica is pain felt in the leg, often extending below the knee. It occurs when the sciatic nerves in the lower spine, which service our legs, are compressed or irritated.
Now completely revised and in its 7th edition, Treat Your Own Back has probably helped more people achieve freedom from back pain than any other publication.
A word of caution
In any of the following situations you should not commence the exercise programme of self-treatment without first consulting your health professional:
- If you have pain in the leg below the knee and experience sensations of weakness, numbness or pins and needles in foot and toes.
- If you have developed low back problems following a recent severe accident.
- If, following a recent severe episode of low back pain, you have developed bladder problems.
- If you are feeling generally unwell in conjunction with this attack of low back pain.
- If you have a previous history of cancer or tumour
- If you develop a fever, high temperature, or start sweating
- If you develop any other symptoms in addition to your back pain
If you suffer from any of the above you may wish to seek advise from a health professional.