- Pain in the shoulders / shoulder blade
- Pain in the upper or lower arm
Studies have indicated that a very significant number of people that suffer from neck pain will be helped by the patient self-treatment handbook Treat Your Own Neck.
- if you have developed headaches recently; in this case your eyes or prescription glasses may need to be checked
- if you experience severe headaches that have come on for no apparent reason, never cease and are gradually getting worse
- if you have severe episodic headaches that are accompanied by nausea and dizziness.
- if you have pain near or at the wrist or hand and experience sensations of pins and needles or numbness in the fingers
- If you suffer from any of the above you should seek advise from a health professional in the early stages.
- if you have developed neck problems following a recent, severe accident